Reviews (498)A+ seller on the app. Highly recommended Fast shipping! Packaged well! Great prices!Can’t wait for next show I love these cards thanks Eli Fast shipment. Great packaging. AAA+++ nice skunked package thank you Five stars… somehow.
This man has personally funded his future retirement with my money. Every break starts with hope and ends with me owning enough base cards to wallpaper my house while he laughs his way to the bank.I’m convinced a skunk lives in his breaker room because my luck absolutely STINKS. I could buy every spot in the break and still end up with a stack of cards worth less than the penny sleeve they’re in.Yet somehow… I keep coming back.The deals are too good, the breaks are entertaining, and after completely destroying my bankroll, he at least jokes about serving breakfast to help ease the pain.At this point, I’m not a customer,I’m a recurring donation.
Five stars. My wallet hates him, I question my life choices, and I’ll probably be back in the next break anyway. Packaged well, great stream and fun times. Eli pulls fire…. Just not for me but I love him anyway! 10/10 would recommend. Great streamer! Came fast and was well packaged! The product is nice, the shipping and handling is a huge problem!Unfortunately I cannot control packages being damaged in transit. Everything is packaged and sent with care. 5 stars. Bedard RPA pulled… shipped and received no problem! The card I got is sick thanks Fastest shipping on whatnot! Great streamer! Streams everyday! Sick puck - great place to hang out and buy all things hockey. Can’t say enough good things about the hockey card place 🐐 Eli pulls the fire. I would recommend. love the cards and appreciate his deals!