Reviews (22,575)Tysm everything was perfect thank you for the generous giveaway! Hodge is a 5 star seller..every single time. thank you The little trinket boxes with trinkets… so stinkin cute! Thank you 😊 Kristine is the best! An amazing bag of jewelry that arrived so fast!! Thank you so much! Really enjoy your shows!! These cards are so fun to collect. 😊 I am so happy with all my new Flow Blue items. It was a great show, and I managed to get a lot of Flow Blue all at once! Everything arrived very well packed, which I deeply appreciate because I really wanted these items to arrive safely without any damage. I will definitely be buying from this seller again! So glad I had the winning bid. Item was packed so well and shipping was fast. Thank you thehodgepodgeplace! Thank you so much for the giveaway!! Awesome seller!! 💜💜💜 luv your sticker givy's tysm 😊 💖 Love love love all my items. Packaged with care, arrived quickly and I’ve already displayed them in y home. Thank you! 😊