Reviews (95)Love, Love, LOVE all my nails! they are so cute and I love you much care you took in packaging them. you are awesome! I can't wait to visit you again!! Thank you again! XOXO- BoomBoom Baby haha 😄 Holly, thank you so much, received my package today an I couldn't be more pleased 😁 this seller is the best♥️🫶🥰 I can’t believe it!!!! I love everything 💖💖💖 All of them are gorgeous plus fast shipping and great packaging. The host is very sweet and friendly. Thank you so much for the beautiful gift I love it and more than I expected 🥰🥰🥰 I will definitely be back. Highly recommended!!!! So friendly and packaging was top tier! Shipping was fast so happy with the product quality! Thank you so much for everything. I appreciate you. Thank you for the baseball card giveaways and the cute heart charm. Hope to shop with you soon. Amazing all around seller 🩷!Thank ypu so much for the beautiful nails 💅 Beautiful nails! Thank you!😊 Tyyyy 🥰🥰. And tysm for the sweet note and gift!! 🥰🥰You’re welcome chelle! Tysm! Hope to see you again soon! 🫶🏻🥰🥰🥰 Lovely seller!!
Amazing items!!
Extremely quick shipping!!
Items beautiful packaged!!
Definitely the place to shop!!Thank you so much, Leanne! I loved having you come to my shows! I had a rough start to 2026 and was hospitalized again twice, once in December-Jan and once in April but I’m feeling better now 🤗 I’m ready to do some shows again, so I hope you can come hang out again sometime and I hope you and your family are doing great ❤️🫶🏻❤️ I’m going to be doing several different types of shows now not just jewelry so please come take a look and bookmark my shows ✅🔖 Amazing giveaway!Love you and love your show great seller!Thank you so much Frank for your kind review! I had to take some time off for health reasons and was hospitalized twice this year, but things are looking up and I will be doing some shows again soon, so please come drop by and say hi!👋 Thank you for the sweet necklace and earrings set!! Very nice seller with some amazing and beautiful items. I would most definitely recommend checking her show out!!! Very courteous Seller with a genuine sense of care for her customers! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ a beautiful piece of jewelry from a wonderful seller! thank you for my beautiful giveaway As always, Holly is amazing. Her attention to detail and care for your package and jewelry experience is incomparable. I love my new bracelet so much. Forever grateful. Please do not hesitate to shop with TheHollyBox! ✨🫶🏽✨ Again Holly has great items and packaging is impecable! Thank you! Amazing dedication to the packaging. Beautiful pieces and attention to the details with a lot of care,thanks Holly. great seller. this seller is best person & honest person you will ever meet. she takes care of your items in shipping & fast. God Bless This seller is so great! The presentation and thoughtful packaging is off the hook! Beautiful pieces! Thank you! 💕 So beautiful thank you soooo much