Reviews (40)Thank you so much!!You are so welcome!! Thank you! Always the best stuff. Awww ...thank you so much! 🤗 I am very pleased with every item I have purchased! Sweetest seller! Love this felt!Awww thank you. I'm happy you love the felt. 🤗 Thank you for everything! Thankful to have met you! 10/10 recommend🩷Thank you so much! I'm thankful to have met you and for all of your help. Thank you so much for helping me to add to my craft room. Everything is AWESOME! I still haven't been thru everything yet but I love what I've seen. Yay!!! I'm happy you feel everything is awesome and love everything. This lady went up and beyond. because of this lady , I get to start over in a way with my own craft room for my grandchildren. i can't wait to show off all the stuff that I bought from her. if she ever starts another show, you need to find her. she has quality products , and she is a wonderful person. Awww....thank you so much. It makes me feel good I'm a part of you being able to fill your craft room. What an amazing seller! I enjoy her live and her items were awesome! Great quality, packed well and I’m very happy with my purchases. Thank you so much! I appreciate you. Love all the things! Sweetest seller ever. I am so glad to have found her! Awww....Thank you. I'm so glad you came in the live. Also for your kind words. Holy cow. I just received the most beautiful box ever! Thank you for all my amazing beauties! 🫶Thank you. It makes me happy you like everything! Thank you for supporting me. Excellent seller with great products and super fast shipping Great seller and lovely to work with. Thank you so much!! Thank you for being there! Thank you so much. Thank you for the fantastic deal.You're welcome. Thank you!!! Wonderful seller! Items are Beautiful and they came wrapped with care. I hope your new journey takes you to a place of peace, passion, and creativity. Awww...thank you so much. This is so sweet. Thank you for this. I appreciate your support. Sweet seller, great craft items I needed. Thank you 😊 Thank you so much. I appreciate your support and kind words. 😊 Amazing seller so kind and genuine, absolutely LOVE her beautiful jewelry pieces . What a great talent and her packaging is superb as well .
Book her shows! Thank you so much!! It makes my heart smile when another creator calls my handmade jewelry beautiful. Your pens are gorgeous and unique! These are gorgeous I wish I hadnt just been laid off or i would have gotten more. Very well made Im gonna get another pair for sure . No one iny state is making anything like these .Even the packaging was top motch love them so much Thank you so much!! I appreciate your support!!! I am so happy you love them! You are a hand creator too! Get some macrame and make some....sell out of them! 😍
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Everything was perfect! Fast shipping, amazing quality, and exactly as described. Couldn’t be happier! 🙌
Thank you so much, Keshia!! I'm thankful for your support. 🥰 It makes me happy to know you love your purchase. 😇 Very kind seller, always enjoy buying her jewelry. Very well made products and fast shipping. Thank you so much!!Thank you so much for your support! That's amazing you bought the set I made from the beads I purchased from you. 😍🫶 Debra is so creative and I love to get her outstanding jewelry 😍 Her packages come really fast and are made with extreme quality i absolutely appreciate her top tier presentation and her packages are amazing.Thank you so much, Lisa! I love your amazing bracelets just the same! 🫶 Such beautiful hand crafted jewelry and accessories. A++++ Thank you so much, Bridget! I appreciate your continued support throughout the years! ❤️ love everything about this seller. shipping was timely and well packaged. fair pricing and a kind soul. Awww thank you so much!!! 🫶 Amazingly lovely seller with great communication. My purchase arrived quick and was wonderfully packaged (and smelled amazing!) Her jewelry is SO beautiful and of the highest quality. I look forward to purchasing from again!Thank you so much for purchasing my handmade pieces. It really makes me smile when someone is happy with my creations. I appreciate your support so much! Super excited about using all my new crafting supplies. Thank you so very much for offering a bundle show. Arrived in a very timely manner; and as always packed with love,and safety. 💚🐘💚🐘💚🐘I appreciate your support. Thank you for being there! 💗💗💗