Reviews (392)This is my 4th piece and I love it as much as the other 3! Thank you Hogans for your incredible work! Very beautiful and was delivered quickly. It was beautiful! Hung it on grand daughter’s bedroom wall. Will definitely buy another!! Love everything about this show! A plus plus experience, thanks for the painting, the wife absolutely loves it!! My heart magnet was beautiful thank you so much very happy with my magnetic Absolutely love it! Great work and packaging was perfect. Thank you! Thank you love it and love watching your shows Received my giveaway painting today!!! Absolutely love it!! Looks even better in person!!! Thank you sooooo much Hogan Family. Absolutely love the print! great quality and quick shipping! Definitely looking forward to buying more Way better in person! I love it. Thank you The painting looks great and my 14 yr old daughter absolutely loves it. We had revamped her room and I bought it as a surprise. Next time I will bid on a larger painting or order one!
It was well packaged thankfully. USPS crushed part of the outside but the painting was also packaged in a bubble type envelope so it was in perfect condition! Thank you Kyle and Emma! thank you so very much for the great piece. super fast shipping and great care in packaging. I love all Kyle and Emma's art work!!! Super cool dude!!! Amazing amazing shows always!! Thanks for the cool as hell art Kyle!!
very happy, no damage, packing very secure. Kyle Hogan's work is great. I'm very impressed with his work . very family friendly and fun to watch him work his magic on canvas. thanks to his wife Emma (goose) too. Kim phillips love the magnet! hope u make drink coasters as well! thank u very much! I love my painting!
You do such a great job.
Thank you so much!
Sending love to you both ♥️♥️ Amazing artwork. love the piece I won it is already hanging up. thank you again I just received my first SpinArt piece, and I absolutely LOVE it! It looks so much better, and more “vibrant” in person (well, as vibrant as red and black can be 😂). I am also awaiting a second Kyle Hogan art piece, and can’t wait to see it too…!
I am in the process of finding a new apartment, so I have not hung up the artwork yet, but hopefully soon enough, I will have a “new home”, not only for myself, but to display Kyle’s artwork… Thank you Kyle and Emma for all that you do (not only do you create amazing artwork, but you provide all who follow/watch you guys with “art therapy”… 🥰 This art is so beautiful 😍. It's even better in person!