Reviews (51)Jewel candy slider was loosetheladythatsellsstuffSeller
Im so sorry!!! How can I make this better? I see you’re going live tomorrow, I can send you a tip?!?! Love it! Perfect! theladythatsellsstuffSeller
Yayyy!!! Thank you so much!!! Perfect! Thank u !! theladythatsellsstuffSeller
You are so welcome. And thank you for stopping in!!! I bought this ring as a surprise gift for my daughter Remy 💓, because she loves pink. Now that I've seen it in person It's even more 😮 Beautiful 💍 I want to keep it 🤣🤣. theladythatsellsstuffSeller
😆😆Tell me!!! Did you keep it? Thank you!!! The best! Great deals and top quality. Very impressed with packaging and the quick response of the seller.theladythatsellsstuffSeller
I just love you Michelle with 1 A!!!! Thank you Excellent quality! tysm😊 theladythatsellsstuffSeller
You’re the best!!!! Thank you!!! Amazing! Thank you theladythatsellsstuffSeller
Thank you so much!!!! I wish I had more to sell!! wife loved them, thank you for sharing the items with us.theladythatsellsstuffSeller
Awwww!!! I’m glad the Mrs. loved everything!!! Love everything! theladythatsellsstuffSeller
That makes me happy!!! Thank you so much for hanging out!!! The quality of my items is amazing theladythatsellsstuffSeller
I love this!!!’ Thank you for hanging out!!!! Purses were as described and in great condition shipping was fast theladythatsellsstuffSeller
Thank you for the review! I hope you enjoy the purses!!