Reviews (3,048)lovely seller quick delivery Great plushies thank you ☺️ Great plushes, great lives thank you ☺️ lovely seller and items thank you x Amazing shows and fast delivery thank you Love my new emotional support squishie. Excellent seller and speedy delivery. Thank you 🤩 Fun game to hopefully win a jellycat. I didn’t win one but I did win a cute dog. Quick shipping - thank you! Thank you for quick delivery and my packaged was packaged well thank you x Scarlett x Quick shipping!!! My kids will love them - thank you! Fantastic products well packaged and fast shipping Ty so much Thank you and the giveaway was a bonus ty Sam Well I bought a JC for my own show and need up keeping it for my self 🙈 love it use it as a pillow now thank you again fast delivery and well packaged thanks He is really lovely, very well packed and delivered promptly … thank you … brillant Thankyou so much highly recommend you :) xx