Reviews (128)Shipped quickly! Item exactly as described. Thank you Great seller, Fast Shipping and item was packaged great! Thank you! Thank you so much!!! My daughter loves her little pooh stuffies!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much! So many cute pieces and shipping was so fast 😊 Goldberg T shirt was cut on bottom and don’t think it was disclosed Just as described! Thank you so much 💛 Best purchase I’ve made on here! Seller is super sweet and prices were amazing, will be buying from again! everything came in great. My daughter loves her top ✨ Loved my items, thank you so much! Everything was so amazing!💗 THANK YOU So much prettier in person! Thanks so much🥹 Incredible seller, incredible quality. Beyond thrilled Excellent condition, fast shipping 👏 So happy to have found your shop. thank you THANK YOU! I am obsessed!!! Seller was very thorough in explaining the piece, I knew exactly what I was getting and packaging was 10/10! Amazing Seller! Great items and packaging was really ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Th k you so much!!!
Each piece I purchased from Leanna is adorable! I’m so happy and I can’t wait for my daughter to wear them! Amazing kids pieces at an even better price! Thank you! Loved my items recieved really quick❣️ Wow! Amazing condition! Beautiful packaging, I am looking forward to shopping with you again 🫶🏼 Loved my items! And fast shipping
24 months but looked newborn -3 months. Super small