Reviews (527)Everything is amazing tysm 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Thank you, love the watch!!! Obsessed with this, it’s even prettier in person and in such great condition! Tysm 💖 Nice items that were well packed. Love my items. Thank you 🙂 great seller always enjoy her shows Arrived safely. Thank you. Lovely candle, just as shown, and expertly packaged. thanks!! AAA+++ Such a fun show!! Love it all!! All of my items arrived in great condition and were packed very well. Excellent seller! Great packaging came in perfect shape! Loved adding this one to my collection!!! This order was incredible! Absolutely adore everything I got. Such a great seller and show! ☺️ Thanks for givy. I enjoy the products you sale. Will be watching and buying soon. Thank you so much! You are the best! Nice items. Powder did smell of tobacco/smoke. Glass items were perfect.
glad to get these, arrived safely, thank you! Every thing was nice but had a horrible smell of cigarette smoke.
I gave 5 stars but some folks would be upset over the smell. Thankfully I have almost gotten the smell out of the purse !