Reviews (2,179)Awesome Stream and great pick-ups Great hats. Super clean and they were shipped very quickly & securely. Thank you very much. everything was stained and soiled not disclosed prior to purchase m sorry you were disappointed with your purchase. These are authentic vintage women’s garments from the 1960s, and they are not expected to be flawless after 60+ years. Vintage items can naturally have stains, imperfections, or a storage smell, and this is clearly stated in my notes and listing descriptions. I always encourage buyers to carefully read the descriptions and ask questions before purchasing. Thank you for your feedback. I ordered on 9/3 and 9/5. I got a mixed bag of both orders, wrinkled mess. Tried to email , contact, and it’s shut down. I’m missing some great items, he did contact me and said another package was coming, checked tracking, nothing , then again, no contact, he shut off comments. I don’t dig at all. Never again, lost a good customer here. Good luck in the future.Your final package is still on the way and has not yet been delivered, so leaving a one-star review before receiving your complete order is very uncalled for. Please allow the package time to arrive, and feel free to contact me with any concerns.
Thank you Shipped quickly and safely. Thank you so much!
Love my new jacket to match my bike! Wrong item was shipped. Received two shirts that I didn’t order. Seller didn't ship 2 shirts I ordered in my shipment. Also didn't receive the giveaway I won, but I care more about the shirts not received. Hi, I’m sorry for the confusion, but you are not missing two items from your order. Whatnot recently updated its shipping system, and you still have another package on the way containing those items. Please contact me first before leaving a negative review so I can help resolve any concerns. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding!
Thank you -Family Video cool shirt givy!! thank you!!! Craaazy deals on Free People and other awesome brands, thank you!!! Bugle boy shirt is so sick. Fast shipping 💪 Awesome clothes, friendly seller, fast delivery😁👍 First off the package was shipped 3 days after the auction and took more then a week to arrive and when it did arrive everything was just shoved into a polly mailer not really folded or nothing so everything was wrinkly. The seller said that the first shirt that I got would fit like a mens small but its nowhere near that and fits more for a 3 year old then anything. The second shirt arrived with stains all over the shirt that also wasn't mentioned in the auction. As a reseller these are obvious, basic things that can be mentioned. NOT VERY IMPRESSED I’m so sorry that you are unsatisfied with your purchase but this is a live auction app I measure every item please bid responsibly next time…
Thank you -Family Video Great hat, go check them out !! Shipping was fast. All clothes came so fresh so clean 🤙🏼 A+ service, packaging and shipping. Thanks again! Packed really well. Shipping didn’t take long at all. All clothes came in great condition and washed 👌🏼 will definitely buy from here again Arrived quickly and as described. Thank you! Great item from top seller!