Reviews (1,163)Thank you for the booster pack! Great show, great seller! Everything was perfect, thanks Happy with all my packs. Had some great pulls from them too 🎉♥️ Best streamer on whattnot baby! All his products are top notch, best shipping around! Lootlagoon is hands down the best! Good purchase it be scary to buy single packs especially when you think people can be repackaging or weighting them out but na deff legit hit night pikachu from the pack I bought First time ordering from Whatnot. Son was very satisfied with the cards he got.
Great!
Pack delivery:
Top Loader ✅
Rigid Mailer ✅
Receipt for easy verification ✅
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I’ve ordered a lot of Pokemon packs off whatnot, I’ve haven’t seen nicer packaging then loots. And the packs did come at a reasonable time 👌 I love hanging at lootlagoon!! Great cards& great host! Fast shipping. Thanks for the givvy!
Thank you so much!!🔥🔥🔥⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazing seller, love TheLootLagoon. He actually sends what he says he will. Not all Sellers on this app do that. 💚🤙 My package arrived in a little over a week. But everything was packaged really well. So there was no damage to the actually product. Looked to be in great condition. Very happy with my purchase. Thank you for the giveaway! Thank you for the giveaway! Finally received these item, Thank you guys for working it out woth me. Although it took weeks atleast I got it my sons will be happy 😁🤙🏾🤙🏾 Loved the packs! Arrived fast! Ups delivered package to wrong address then had to go get it and re-deliver it on Sunday kind of wild Amazing host! Amazing products! Fast & secure shipping !!! 10/10