Reviews (13,660)She is vintage and needs a little TLC but is everything I was expecting. Overall a nice bag in really good condition. Would buy again and recommend seller because he has great products at great prices and is transparent about what he is selling. So happy with my purchase! Great quality items and packaged with care. Will definitely be buying from this seller again! Host said this was in “giftable” condition with no callouts, unfortunately, the wallet had rub marks on all four corners with some loss of leather on two of the corners… good news was, I only paid $55. Preown giftable condition is what I said. Enjoy your free certification of authenticity and a luxury wallet for 55$. 🤯🤯. I’ll try my best to get brand new for 55$ for you. Bruce always knows how to treat customers! Won a givy and a Starbucks coffee! Thanks Bruce! Fast shipping items looked better in video but very good overall.
thank you so much for the gift card! As described! Thank you 🫶🏼 Thanks for feeding my coffee addiction, Bruce! ☕️ I’m happy with it for the price I got it at. It’s definitely been used which was known but the outer exterior is almost flawless. A big thank you to @theluxurycloset!!! Great product! Great Communication. Shipping took forever but that was on USPS not the seller. Seller continues to provided consistent legit quality assortment. My purse, keychain, and wallet came in exactly as described. TYSM 💖 Thanks for the giveaway!!!!
Great seller with a fun show. Luxury items arrived as expected with no surprises. 100% authentic high luxury items. Great seller with a fun show. Luxury items arrived as expected with no surprises. 100% authentic high luxury items. Thank you for the wonderful wallets. All three are absolutely amazing.