Reviews (655)Seller is Stellar! Exactly what I was looking for. Pricing is Extremely Fair! Received and couldn't be Happier! Thank You! One of my favorite seller on WN! Insane deals & 100% authentic! Easy transaction as always! Thanks! Great seller and great products with crazy price Love supporting the luxxlott ❤️ my sunnies are perfect! Great seller! Awesome selection of sunglasses! I’ll be back for sure! Quality items for a great deal. Thanks! Highly recommended seller! Always a great experience quality quality quality Thanks for the great Sunnies😎😎 Beautiful and as described thank you so much! 🥰 Communication, item description, Shipping were all great. Packaging was too. Honestly best quality sunglasses I have purchased! ❤️❤️ Great seller. Love all the glasses. Can’t wait to buy more. Fast shipping and thanks again First time I bought from this seller. I really love my Burberry glasses. Will definitely buy for more. Thanks! Here’s a brief review you can use:
I received my sunglasses and I absolutely love them! I’m very happy with my purchase. Thank you! 🫶🏼 I love my burberry rx they are so nice the quality of the glass are beyond perfect and the price was really good. I will definitely buy from you guy's again :) thank you so much Always fun! Fast shipping and packaged perfect! Actually in love with my new sunglasses. I bought the Gucci’s and they are amazing. Great packaging, quick shipping, and an amazing host. I recommend 10/10 I just love this lady.She has great deals and beautiful glasses.And I just love her personality.I will continue to purchase from her.Thank you beautiful Gave me a birthday discount 🫶🏽 Thank you!! Top notch authentic sunnies! Everything as shown / described. I highly recommend buying from this shop! (With boxes, cases and cloths)