Reviews (12,668)These are the best shoppers for Disney or Disney like products. Communication is always wonderful products always get here on time and unharmed. Would recommend them to everyone or anyone who’s listening. Extremely excited about my purchases!!! Wrapped and protected two perfection great communication and delivery time always. Can’t wait for my next shopping spree. Kristen, I swear the Ozzy duck is the BEST thing ever!! 😂🖤 What an absolutely perfect find! My husband DIED when he saw it and immediately put him on his work desk! 😂 He LOVES it! Thank you again for always finding the coolest stuff!! 🫶💕 Another wonderful shopping experience with my favorite Disney couple and there wonderful mods. Thank you guys again for always making sure I’m heard even tho I’m so shy I really appreciate it so very much and always love my items. So very kind and so are the mods. Thank you. 💜 Highly recommend seller. Please see my previous review for additional details. As always, another fantastic experience with this seller! They consistently provide excellent customer service, put their customers first, and go above and beyond to make every shopping experience a great one.
I especially appreciate the variety of live shops and experiences they offer. This time, I was able to pick up some amazing finds from a local market they visited, featuring unique Disney-inspired merchandise you simply can’t find at the parks or elsewhere. I love having access to these special finds!
Everything was packed with great care, shipped promptly, and arrived quickly and safely. It’s always a pleasure doing business with them, and I truly appreciate the effort they put into every shop. Thank you again! Highly recommended seller! First time ordering from @themeparkfinds.
Purchased a Pluto figurine. Arrived in perfect condition, wrapped in plenty of bubble wrap, in original box with certificate of authenticity. Highly recommend, will definitely order from them again. Thank you!! Loved shopping the market with you - y’all had so much patience and managed to get to everyone’s requests! Love, love, love my items - thanks for the quick shipping and great packaging! Cuuute B8ngo flower keychain!🌟 Huge fan of this Stranger Things Vecna T and the Holly Heroic necklace! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Never disappointed with any of my purchases from this shop. Thank you so much!! I love it very cute bag
Thank you The ears were packed so perfectly. Thank you Love the Forever Vintage shows! Looks great in my daughters princess room 💕❤️ Thank you for sharing your love of Disney we us. Perfect service as always. Wonderful handmade totes. Thrilled to death with em. Thank you again for the amazing shopping experience and as always amazing mods that always help make sure are orders get in seeing it a one women show sometimes. Amazing seller! Love shopping with Shaun and Kristin. Absolutely trust them for anything fragile. Their packaging and securing of fragiles is top notch. Love my teapot! Thank you!! Love it thank you so much