Reviews (324)Amazing fossil and fast shipping! Thank you ! I love it per usual ! 🤗 Super amazing fossils! Always excited to get new fossils for the collection! 10/10 would recommend much bigger than I thought it was going to be, I am very very pleased with my purchase and the job that was done packing it so that it would arrive safely at my doorstep. look forward to buying more stuff from this great seller Always super fast shipping and the best packaging! Everything is individually wrapped and labeled. Thank you! Good quality cutting rough. Packed well. Thanks. order arrived as shown in auction They are perfect & just what I was expecting ! Thank you 🦈🫶🏼 Came in perfect condition good vibes good minerals always quick delivery too Wonderful selection of minerals & fossils to choose from. You’re bound to find something you’ll love! I picked up some awesome Fossils and some awesome little tourmalines! ❤️😀 💎 Super fast shipping, and I love that everything is always labeled clearly. I'm still new to collecting so I really appreciate it! Great little hoard of sharks teeth for an awesome price!! Thank you very much!! Got a nice little collection going on now!! Shipping was top notch and everything arrived in perfect condition!!! Great packaging, minerals were very safe and secure. Will be back!
Everything I’ve gotten has been excellent quality and awesome pieces! This is always a fun show and seller to snag gold nuggets from. All items always done as described, packaged nicely and very fast shipping. I definitely recommend this show and seller 💯%! Great fossils, Great peice, fast reliable shipping Very fast shipping. Packaged safely. Just a great streamer overall. Highly recommend! Great items, pro-packed and very quick shipping! A+++ Absolutely amazing! I was sure it'd be a long time before I could own a large Megalodon tooth because I haven't seen them for less than a few hundred dollars. I'm so grateful I can hold this beautiful beast in my hands!! Prices are more than fair, seller was kind and knowledgeable, and everything was packed with care. Thank you so much!! Marcus and Chelsea are excellent sellers! Fast shipping. The teeth are great quality and the giveaway extras were awesome. Will definitely buy from them again. Amazing haul: The Megalodon teeth, multicolor Great White tooth, and agatized coral look even better in person. Super fast shipping, packaged with great care, and above all, Marcus and Chelsea are top-tier sellers. Highly recommend!