Reviews (62)It was sold at a great price and the shipping was very fast. Great looking figure. He’s super loose, but for what I paid it’s fine. Thanks! super fast shipping excellent packaging Clean products. Extremely fast shipping!! Great deals! Greatest seller. Packaged well. Thanks!! Great seller! Love his stream! great prices. fast shipping. thank you Awesome figures and deals as always. The fig arrived in great shape. Thanks Moe! Items arrived quickly and were very well packaged. No damage in transit and all are a nice addition to my collection. Clear communication and fair pricing. Thanks again! Always a fun time! Thanks for the awesome figs. Everything arrived in great shape. Excellent Seller. Fast shipping. Thank you for the Givey.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Super Fast shipping I mean like quick Great seller. Fast shipping. Just as described. Thank you. Moe is a legend! Thanks for the deals and for packing and shipping everything so well. Talk about fast shipping and a good deal! Good seller! Excellent seller. Fast, well packaged shipping. Thank you. I highly recommend this seller!