Reviews (133)Iconic! Love my y2k Bebe dress and everything else I got!!! It was all clean, well packaged, excellent condition for the pre-owned items and of course all the NWT items too! In love with my order! Appreciate the added goodie and stickers! Will be back for more!!! 🤏😏✨😘 don't sleep on this shop! It's 💯 Amazing seller, thank you so much! ✨✨ Great Seller. Took time and care to wrap up each piece. All were clean. Thank you. In excellent condition. I just wish I could read what one of the words say Fantastic deals perfect shipping and so much fun to watch! Love all my items from this shop!
Thank you! Love all my items from this shop!
Thank you! Everything was in perfect condition and shipped quickly. Will definitely be ordering again! Items were individually wrapped and in great condition. The giveaway items was also great, I appreciate that. Will definitely be purchasing from this seller again. 5/5 ⭐️ Beautiful bag. I can’t wait to use it for the wedding I’m going to! I loved my new bag! I absolutely loved the earrings soo pretty 😍 and the lip gloss is perfect beautiful clothing! very well packaged. very professional! thank you so much for all the freebies! 💗💗💗 Love your show. I’ll be back! Thank you for the wonderful items. All came neatly wrapped and were exactly as described😊