Reviews (76)Exactly what I purchased is exactly what arrived. Keep up the good work 🤌Thank you so much, I’m happy for you reviews 😃 Small streamer with a good show and always clean cards, check him out! Tysm Battsj I’m happy for review 😃 did not arriveHi, sorry to learn about that ,
It’s very important to us our costumer’s satisfaction
For me it shows as delivered , and you didn’t contact us or whatnot to report it ,you can try on your local USPS , to check what happened on they ends
one of the best sellers I've bought from nice giveaways, nice cards, good seller, good pkging Great deals and cards were packaged neatly! Thank you! The best cards on whatnot !
I will give u a four , suggestion: add a piece of tape on toploaders my card was out and it was ripped on the edge ,1st ed ryhorn is cooked but not the end of the world nor am i gonna gibe you a 1 . Other card was nice . Just for future reference.
Thank youThanks for the feedback Jeff , I really appreciate you letting me know. I’m sorry about the Rhyhorn and the issue with the top loader. I’ll definitely make sure to add tape to the top loaders going forward so the cards are better protected. I’m glad the other card arrived in good condition. Thanks again for the heads-up A+Thank you Doumax for you support 😃 Raw cards were in great condition!Thank you James I’m so happy with you review, waiting you in the next stream Thank you !!
Loved the card Thank you so much, I’m so happy with you review Excellent seller! The cards arrived much faster than expected and were in excellent condition. The prices were amazing, and everything was exactly as described. Great communication and a smooth transaction. Highly recommended—I would definitely buy again! Thank you!Thank you so much, paulojun I’m so happy with you review Card came in great condition and was shipped and delivered very fast! Highly reccomend!Thank so much tric1200 I’m happy with you review