Reviews (21)Omg the best acrylics ever!!! Absolutely love all of my cutie pie Sanrio, sailormoon, pokemon, ghibli ones! She has the best selection! I will definitely be back!! Thank you so much for the cute pouch as well!! ₍ᐢ. .ᐢ₎ ₊˚⊹♡ 💕🌸🍓 Great badge ✅great seller ✅fast shipping ✅great packaging ✅. Happy customer, thank you!✅🫶. My new pens are AWESOME!! Thank you so much! :) Great package and I love the items tysm!
I love my keychains and wallet 😊. Really fast shipping and cute packing. OMG my items are so nice and wonderful quality! Thank you so much!! 💕 I have been ordering from the moontique for a minute and I love every item I ordered from her,from the tumblers to the keychains everything has been beyond by expectation and I will continue to support when I can.
Everything came perfect and I even got some free stuff tysm! I love everything I got and I’m super happy with it ^^ super fast shipping and great packaging Honored to be your first purchase! Wonderful seller with great items and prices! 💓🫶💓 All of the items are soo cute!! She also gave me some free items (a keychain and some stickers!!) which was so nice tysm!! Will be purchasing from in the future!