Reviews (307)Amazing pins, as always. And great service! I love special touches to packages too. Thank you! 🤗 Always a great show with a wide variety of pins and pricing. Thank you so much for the sweet note and givvy! I didn't now there was a Tow Mater box series. Thanks to you and your followers great vibes I opened 3 boxes and got 3 different pins. It was tow-mazing! (sorry had to) Thank you! Amazing pins. Amazing seller. Will be buying again Thank you!! Fast shipping!! Authentic!!! Cute givy. 🫶🫶 Everything was great!! 👍🥰 Thank you so much for my pins! Thank you so much! I love the personalized note and packaging! Thank you for the giveaway! Thank you for the giveaway Amazing seller and prizes!! Great pin, arrived safely and quickly! Thank you! Thank you. We got our special pin mail today. And the cutest part of it was the get out of PIN JAIL card. I LOVE THAT very unique and special touch.
Fast shipping! Fun show! Thank you for the cute givy! 😂😂 Great show, pins and prices. Thank you! Love my pin n so will my sister Great selection of pins and loved the personalized message on receipt! Great seller! fun show with fair prices! packaged pins well, included a sweet note, and shipped quickly! thank you! Great show and host! Awesome variety of pins!