Reviews (158)Amazing seller!! 💕💕💕 It was such a pleasure doing business with you, and I absolutely love my beautiful items! Thank you so much for the fast shipping, secure and thoughtful packaging, and truly exceptional customer service. Everything arrived perfectly, and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Highly recommend! 🥰 These shades are so fly 😎 beautiful dress from an excellent seller ! thank you ❤️ Love, Love, Love All the Things!!! Erica, I love the new additions to my upcycled kantha collection by you....your artistry is amazing! Keep it up, sis 💃🏽Thank you so much. Your feedback means a lot. Thanks for supporting me. stunning upcycles from a fantastic seller as always. Dream! Thank you so much for the review. You are amazing! Love the tie.😍Beautiful unique items in the shop! Thank you ❤️💕⚰️Bijou! Thanks so much for your review and for checking out my shop! Enjoy your tie. I see that ⚰️😀. BEAUTIFUL Lil Kim upcycled kantha t-shirt…simply gorgeous.
Shipping was super fast as well!Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate your comments. Enjoy your Kantha tee! Ms. Erika is the best!! she makes such stunning pieces! can not wait to get more things from her. Dream! Thank you so much for supporting my craft. You are awesome🩷 Extremely happy. Wonderful job with is super cool top!!!! She even sent some earrings for extra ❤️ so very happpy!!!Thank you so much for taking the time to share. Enjoy your top! I am OBSESSED with my AC/DC kantha! It is one of my favorite whatnot purchases!! Can’t wait to see what else you have in the future. Lightning fast shipping too 💕💕Shoxie! I’m so happy my creation made it to your favorites that means so much. See again soon on the WN Streets. Much Love & Respect🩷 Talented upcycler, entertaining seller, quick shipping Amanda, that’s so much for the compliment. Enjoy your purchase🩷 Beautiful items thank you Silvergirl! Thank you Luv🩷 Such awesome Kanthas and other upcycled items. Check out her shows for some great retail therapy. Thank you for the gift. ❤️ Absolutely stunning hand made pieces by an a beautiful new friend!! Looking forward to her future shows and making more purchases in the future. Dream! That you my friend. Kantha Life! Great items fast shipping This bag is everything! LOVE IT! Thank you. Thank u for the Givy ✝️Thanks for joining my Live!