Reviews (159)Amazing deals. Quick shipping. Chase burns rookie from a givvy 🔥🔥🔥 Really appreciate the secure packaging and fast shipping! Received everything I ordered in good order, fast shipping! Thx you! Clean packaging fast shipping Incredible deals. Def will purchase more in the future! Everything came quick, in great condition and well packaged. Also showed up before orders from other channels that were placed prior to this order Insane prices...Great service fast delivery...cool givys what more you want!🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼 Thanks for shipping so fast.I got my order today. Everything was packed good all cards arrived in great condition. THANK YOU!!!!! Great Human, Good Vibes, and Huge Selection…….Pause. Don’t miss NRipps stream you will regret it! Probably the best packaging of cards I have received yet. Thank you. Never got anything never trust this dude 0 star
It’s says your giveaway card arrived at 11am on August 3rd. Lying on sellers profiles isn’t cool, if you really never got your free card you could always message me to sort anything out All intact - 10/10 thanks, man. Great stream, great prices and great shipping. Check him out.