Reviews (69)Hope Nubs is betterHer stitches are out and she’s finally getting some time out of the cone!! On the mend ❤️🩹 Much love!! Wrapped like Fort Knox! Love my stiff!Love those Gemco shakers! 😍💕 Hope to see you back soon! Thank you for shipping this great piece so perfectly and timely! Kathi!! Thank you for your review sweet friend!! 🫶🏻💕 Thank you, enjoyed the show loved your energy and vibe Thank you!Thank YOU friend!! Appreciate you 🩵 Great seller! Packaged well. I appreciate your care. Thank you so much!! Your framed doily is a show stopper, I hope you enjoy it!! 🫶🏻🐱🩵 Everything I received was perfectly wrapped and so adorable. Can’t wait till her next show. She has such fun stuff
Thank you so much for your support friend!! Much love and see you next time at The Nook!! 💕 I was expecting a little better than what i received! About 75% of items were broken and most stuff if not broken cant even wear because its all damaged in some way. For my first jewelry jar im not impressed and might not do anymors. Hi Penicheirmis! I wish you would have messaged and let me know :( I do not know what is in the jewelry jars, so I did have them all listed / described accordingly. My husband selected them and provided them for the shows, so I will pass this info to him as well! Thank you for your feedback. Excellent! Love it packed perfectly!Thank you for your review!! 💕 Very happy with my Tupperware piece. It's in great condition and it was packaged with so much care. THANK YOU!Thank you for your review!! 💕 Awesome thank youThank you for your review friend! 🫶🏻🩵🐱 Thank you! I love them, the smallest is adorable! Those brass birds 😍😍 You’ll have to send pics once you get them on display! Hope you come back to see us 🫶🏻 Love my items! I can't wait to display them. Packaging was great and very fast delivery! Thank you!So glad you got your goodies quick!!! Much love 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Super Hall China encyclopedia book in excellent condition. Packaging was FANTASTIC, it was bubble and Saran wrapped!!! I have never ever had a book wrapped so beautifully as this book was!!! Thank you for a great transaction. Thank you so much for your review!! We hope you love your collectors book and its handwritten notes! (so precious 🩵) So glad it made it safely!! You’ve certainly got a real treasure on your hands. Hope you will come back to see us soon 🫶🏻 Thank you for the givvy! Your show was fun!Thank you for joining us at The Nook 💙 Great items! Great prices! A1 shipping! Don’t get much better! If ya don’t believe me, go buy something from them and see for yourself!Thank you for such an awesome review Michael!! 😄 We hope ya’ll love the goods! Love itThank you for your review!! 🥰 Best seller ! Best finds ! Perfectly wrapped and arrived quickly !! Thank you so much for your review sweet friend 🩵🩵 Hope you love your goodies and can’t wait to get mine from you 😍 Shipped fast as described Thank you for your review and for shopping at The Nubby Nook!! 🩵 🎉 love everything!!! Thank you!!You had some GREAT grabs friend!!! I loved bundling your goodies together. So glad you love them too! 🫶🏻🐱 love this pat! shipping was fast and was beautifully packed. I did notice a super strong smell and the bag it was in was very oily on the outside. beside that it was a perfect transaction, thank you!Hi friend! We are so glad you love your pat 🩵 However, we only use boxes for our perishable items - no bags. I just sent you a message about that to see what we can do better on our packing! I hope that another package did not leak onto yours, and if so I hate you had to deal with that. Thank you for the review 🫶🏻 Great new seller with awesome items! Very fast, friendly delivery! Thank you!thank you so much sweet friend 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻