Reviews (6,854)excellent and professional seller will definitely buy from again Fast shipping!
Variety of items. Fun show always packages items well to prevent damage Very cool brooch holders. Cute stretch ring too. Well packed and shipped quickly. it's always easy to buy from Kat. The items are always packaged well. Fast shipping! Wrap these fragile pieces perfectly and they all arrived perfectly!
Great show ! fun show!
She provides wonderful information about these unique items!!! Arrived safe and sound! Beautiful! Thanks again! beautiful product just as described. Fast shipper! good deal snd excellent seller. I’m so sorry I didn't accept my order sooner! I love everything, and the ring sizer is my new favorite tool! Thank you so much! I love this s little tiny fox🥰😍😍😁I might ght have to buy the fox bowl 😁🤗😍🐾🐾🐾🐾 Love everything. The Yorkie light is so adorable.🥰💖💖💖😁 Great seller. Great variety of items. 💯 Excellent seller! Item was exactly as described, packaged carefully, and shipped quickly. Smooth transaction and highly recommend! Received my order FAST & it was wrapped beautifully! Loved it!
5 stars all Day!
Thank You! Super fast shipper!!! Beautiful jewelry and fun show! I always learn something from TheNurseflipper!! The Nurse Flipper and Whatnot make it easy to purchase items. Kat is a great seller. Great merch at very good prices She is consistent, honest and fair gorgeous earrings..love them. super quick shipping..def would shop again I didn't think it was 100% authentic for the price. but I'm pleased to have it anyway. fast shipping. thanks Beautiful jewelry!!
Fast shipping and wrapped very well. Fun show! Fast shipper
Items numbered and in individual bags
Beautiful jewelry!