Reviews (27)The coolest mystery boxes for the best deal!! Delicately packaged. That gourd is so amazing and I adore the crystal butterfly lovers. Thank you so much! This seller is really good! The order came in and was packaged really well, each seed I got is labeled and I'm super excited to grow some veggies and plants soon! Awesome package to open today! I was so excited and it did NOT disappoint. Thank you Oddity Attic! 🖤🖤🖤 very unique items here with this seller. very well packaged and arrived quickly!! Highly recommend!! Purchased 1 and was surprised with 4! So nice 😊
wrapped safe with care and shipped quick..I am no longer able to walk through the woods picking up odds and ends so finding these things is happiness to me Amazing seller thanks so much 😊 Amazing seeds! Thanks for the great deals! Thank you so much ! I love everything :)