Reviews (130)very happy with my purchase Picked up my items without any issues. Love this seller and will continue to support Fast shipping arrived safe and sound Everything came packaged very well! Love my new jadeite butter dish. Such a beautiful piece along with the Pyrex dish as well. Seller is amazing! Love all my purchases as...usual! 🙂 Grabbed two really cute items from the Whatnot show! I love shopping at The Old Farmhouse and very thankful that it is only a few minutes away from my house...so that I can pop in and shop/browse as often as I want to. 🙂 All items handled with care. Love purchasing from them!!!!! Always friendly and am excited with my purchase Always love getting goodies from The Old Farmhouse! Always find great things at The Old Farmhouse! love how wonderfully everything was packed. i l❤️ve my purchases Picked up my items with no issues. Love love love this seller’s shows. She always has an amazing assortment of very nice items. Will follow her til I die!!! Beautiful lamp , great people, Enjoyed the bidding experience. Christi is very professional and curtious. Received my RR lantern safe and sound and i absolutely love it 😍 thank you Extremely happy and will never hesitate to order from this seller as always a pleasure shopping with yall. hope yall have a great week very friendly and helpful. a joy to do business with.