Reviews (2,122)Love my items, thank you so much. Shipping is always fast and the shows are fun. one of my favorite shows always recommended 👌 great givvys also ❤️🙌 nice stones , shipped fast. Always amazing items, tysm Packaged well and shipped fast. shipped quickly I received it in 2 days, and safely packaged Tysm! Everything arrived just as described, safe and fast! Best seller on WN! Givey was perfect! Truly a seller that pays attn to their buyers! Ty!!😊 super fun wheel game with amazing prizes on every spin 🔥🔥 Most beautiful cabs I’ve seen, always a vibe, wonderful energy Beyond happy with my purchases. Show was fun and the items are beyond gorgeous. Thank you so much for the bracelets also :) Great seller and fast shipping Great packaging and fast shipping! Awesome show great product thank you
👍
I will be back Amazing. Thank you❤️💚🧡♥️🩵💛💙💗💜 Beautiful opals and great night. Thanks so much! beautiful gems! packaged very secure. great seller Really beautiful hemimorphite cabochons! Arrived safely and quickly! Also thanks for the giveaway! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love your show! You always have such an amazing selection of beautiful crystals, and I’m never disappointed. I always look forward to your lives and seeing what you have available. Definitely one of my favorite crystal sellers! 💎✨ The wheel game is so much fun! 🎡 They have the best opals around (rough, faucet, and cabs) with an amazing selection of other gorgeous cabs! If you love finding unique stones and great variety, this is definitely a shop you don’t want to miss. Fast shipping, everything packaged with care, and you definitely won’t be disappointed! 🔥🔥🔥 Super fun stream! Fantastic variety, and excellent quality! fast safe shipping, im hooked. The opals I purchased from this vendor are beautiful! I can see fire almost every direction I turn it. The givvys I recieved were also very nice. All was packaged very well and arrived safely.