Reviews (2,225)Arrived quickly and in great condition!! Thank you for the electrikes!!!!🐕⚡️⚡️⚡️ Only issue was that there was whitening on the card that wasn’t sown in the picture I was interested in a specific card, and ended up talking with the person who owns this account. Helped me find what I was looking for. Super friendly. If you are looking for cards, get them here. Customer service 10/10. Worked with me, gave me fair prices, cards came exactly as described. Absolutely nothing but positive things to say. Keep up the great work!! Just a top loader in an envelope for packaging. Card arrived in fine shape but feels under packaged. Fast shipper and looks perfect no scratches or anything! Thank you I was missing this card for a cheaper price than ones losted Fantastic streamers with fantastic products for cheap! Very fast and safe shipping! Great cards! Thank you for shipping so quickly too 🎊 Card arrived safe and fast! Thanks! Always the best of the best thank you for the cards!! First time buyer, I must say was nice stream. very pleasant ☺️. Will come back to buy and also everything f came in fast and shipped well. Thanks for the cards came quickly card's came in great condition as shown. thank you I'm happy with my purchase. Great doing business with you all. I will definitely be joining next streams!! Card arrived very fast, the card was very secure. Card was one shown in video