Reviews (13,084)I love the bag, thank you. Excellent fragrance, I recommend comparing everything here is original. 👍🏻 I truly appreciate my free giveaway totebag its really cute Very fast delivery, thank you! Got them today and they are all smells amazing Arrived on time, bought as christmas gift. Oh I love this bag. Thank you so much This was a blind purchase…I got the wild vanille by lattafa..not a fan of the perfume but shipping was very quick and well packaged. I will for sure be ordering again Everything came safely packaged and unopened! Smells so goooood Awesome Seller! Products as described. Fast Shipping. Awesome Seller! Products as described. Fast Shipping. They might have the fastest shipping on what not fast shipping and item came well packaged fast shipping and item came well packaged Thank you guys for the giveaway!cute bag!! Im sooooo happyyyy thanks so much 🙏🏻 delivered in 2 days?!!!!! so fast and my son loved his cologne! packaging was great and this smells AMAZING!!!! GREAT BIRTHDAY PRESENT 🎁 Perfect as usual - thanks Super fast shipping. Thank you.