Reviews (505)I really love ❤️ your stuff and you lol love everything you send me Thank you so much I love what I receive 💛. Awesome seller! Love her shows!💕 You’re never disappointed. The prices are like steals. She’s a beautiful soul❤️ you’re always treated like family!.!.! 🥰 Great items for a great price. You also get a great show and always get treated like family. ❤️ The #1 best show host on whatnot. Amazing products best customer service. Shows always has the best vibes. Love this beautiful lady and the care she took to get my package for me. Thank you and the shipping was very fast Thank you for all of my goodies. I always get way more than what I paid for you. You’re the best. ❤️ Love them it took awhile to come but was worth the wait will be shopping again
Great givvy shipped fast and packaged safely Always a great time!!!!❤️ Thank you so much cousin!!! We had a great road trip! Thank you very much. Love coming to your live shows 🙂 Thank you very much loved all my items 🙂 Excellent! Happy with my purchase! Highly recommended!