Reviews (2,362)won 2 givys only received 1 I had a misunderstanding with the tin that I purchased and brought it up with the host, Bear. He responded quickly and worked with me to reach a resolution that I was satisfied with. I have had nothing but positive experiences with this stream! Thank you I appreciate it Everything came as described and well packaged. Great seller, highly recommend them. Thank you for the givvy bless up Thank you for the givvy I appreciate it bless up Thank you for givvy and my nice cards. Shipping was really fast like a day Came as soon as I would expect and cards in great condition arrived perfect in the mail!! No better streamers than Dredge and Bear, can’t thank the both of you enough for everything! thank you again for tge givey fast shipping too.. Best stream and community on whatnot!
As always, I never have any complaints. Bear and Dredge facilitate an amazing community with great product and fantastic content.