Reviews (35)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely LOVE my Sonny! 🥹👼🏼💕 And the extra givey was such a sweet surprise—thank you so much! Your vibe, beautiful spirit, and genuine kindness make shopping with you so special. You can truly feel the love and positive energy you bring to every show. 🥰✨ I’ll definitely be back, Auntie! 💕 Such a great show love the vibes she is great love the giveaway and my shark 😍💜 Loved
Love my Sonny angel and especially my Robbie! Thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Auntie B is literally the BEST!!! I really appreciate you! i know everyone will be happy about these giveaways! Thank you so much for your kindness , you didn’t have to do this 🥹😍🫶🏾💜💜💜 thank you, i loved everything and all the extra care you put into packaging. every single package hits every single time!💕 I love my Sonny! Such a fun & nice seller!!! 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!! Thank you so much love my Sonny angel! Can’t wait get more!! ❤️ My Robby came perfectly packaged and was on a shipping speed train 🚆! Thank you 🫶🏼‼️ Amazing seller amazing packaging amazing giveaways! I have never attended this sellers shows before but I will be from now on! Seller is super nice and very fun. I believe her sister helps out as her mod sometimes and she is also such a kind human! Thanks so much for all my Sonny’s!!! You guys tune in for her shows she’s amazing & very sweet
I won her givey for a free sonny and I pulled the secret chef from the sweets series🧑🍳 🍬 so cutesy thank you so much! Thank you so much can’t wait for your next show 💖 exactly as i’d hoped - perfect!! thank you for the awesome givvy too!!! Tysm for everything, loving my little pig!! such a sweet lady, i’m glad to be the first sonny customer 🥰 i got the santa pig! it was wrapped very safely.