Reviews (204)Absolutely fantastic, thank you! very happy thank you very much Daniel is a class-act. From the responsiveness to inquires to the hand-written note with my order, buying from him was a great experience. Fast shipping and great product. I always appreciate the handwritten notes. I love this!! I’m so curious to start reading it! Thank you so much!! Thank you so much for my book! it was a pleasure to be at your show again. I will be back and have your shows bookmarked. Fast shipper, great value and well packed for protection! Such an amazing find! He has incredible books. I love the personalized note and credible care taken to pack such an old book. Thank you so much, Daniel. Beautiful books. fast shipping and very well packed. A fantastic package of books! 4 gems, packed beautifully, and delivered quickly! A phenomenal bookseller! 5-Stars!!! Thank you so much for the kind note and the awesome book 🌺🌺🌺 Thank you so much for all my goodies! It was early Christmas 😊 I am definitely following and bookmarked your shows. Thank you so much, Daniel. I received my first Voltair, and thank you for the sweet note. I will take care of it! You did great in the show, and I really admired your patience as you walked through all the books. Book was perfect. Dust-jacket needed urgent surgery but it does its job. Fixed it to the best of my ability. Thank you for the new books—especially excited to read the Roy Bean book!
Shipping was very fast, and I appreciated the nice note inside. Glad I found your shop! Great show and seller as always! Love my new addition to my collection. Thank you! Love the show and the incredible books! Thank you so much!! Excellent. Trusted seller with a great inventory. Thank you for another fantastic book. Always as described and secure packaging. I appreciate this seller and will continue to buy here! Your Homie, Tomey Excellent book, shipped promptly and packaged securely. Thank you. Excellent book, shipped promptly and packaged securely. Thank you. thank you so much for the scarlet letter book.