Reviews (64)amazing seller. always fun in their shows. and I cant even tell you how well this seller does packing. man such a great seller. 10/10 recommend 100% of the time!!!! Packaged with care, fast shipping, and 100% accuracy. Thank you I always enjoy buying from Raven :) Awesome items and great packaging. I highly recommend this seller! Awesome candle! Will be ordering more! The stones are amazing quality, plus the little stone dog is adorable. And my dice collection continues to grow! The sweetest person ever! Thank for the classroom extras! Candles smell delightful and you can't go wrong with more dice! Amazing scent! Can't wait to see my mystery dice! we love the box glory suprises, and all of the shiny suprises of click clicks amazing finds, me and my dad's favorite dice goblin stop I had this sent as a housewarming present and she loves the custom scent and the idea of enhancing anyone’s gaming experience with this concept. Fast shipping, great deals, and even better people. A card for teacher appreciation week and stickers was included. She treats us like family! Another wonderful stream with the lovely ravensroost! I got several premium dice and a candle this time and the quality is unmatched. Everything was packaged with love and even cuter in person. Don’t miss these streams! Amazing to do business with! A wonderful friend! the d20s i got are amazing and both candles smell absolutely divine. thank you for the card as well I'm gladly going to support your shows as much as I can Nice dice and great smelling candles! Get a mystery dice and kill the funk!!!! These are exceptionally hand crafted products; the vicious mockery is the favorite out of my purchased bundle. Thank you so much! thank you I love candle and crystal