Reviews (229)My faughters and I love all the items I buy from here! This spin to win idea is so fun!! I’m loving my goodies from the wheel 🎡 thank you for the steal (steak) deals!! 🫶🏻 Great products so sweet and fun live definitely will shop again ✨🥰
The show was amazing and fun . The merchandise. Price starts amazing . Thank you for the free tracker . You are amazing Thank you for the free gift 💗🫶🏼🥹 You give the best givy. Tyvm. love EVERYTHING!! Thank you! the cutest items and shipping was fast!! thank you for all my items My chapstick did fall off and is broken now though Oh no! Sent you a dm love💕 Great show !! Thank you so much ! Fast shipping Love allllllll my items!!! The shirt and sweater is such great quality!! Simply southern is definitely a new favorite! 🫶🏻 I’m loving all my new makeup and I got such great deals on it!!! Bought this sweater for a friend and she absolutely loved it will be purchasing again 🥰 First time shopping here 🩷 So glad I found them! So sweet and fun to shop with and everything came very quickly and exactly as described can’t wait for their next show 🥰