Reviews (337)Thank you! I love it and the giveaway 🩷 I love love love this host and her show. She has such beautiful items, and I am always excited to receive my purchases. She is so kind and considerate! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯 Such a fun show and I won the most beautiful giveaway!! Thanks so much 💖 gorgeous earrings and awesome seller! im so obsessed with her jewelry its made with quality and love,the bling is extra Absolutely love these earrings. They are beautifully made I don’t know what I love more…. What I swiped on or these gorgeous earrings that were a giveaway?! Incredible pieces!! Beautiful necklace..Nice and bold and most definitely a statement piece..the bold flowers of metal and acrylic pieces with the chain n rope detail merges a bit of Vintage & Modern all in one piece. 🔥 Thank you for the adorable keychain 🩷 It was so fun to win this givvy 😊 Shipping was quick and this statement necklace is stunning! Thank you! The earrings are beautiful!! Tysm for your generosity!! Thank you so much! I love the earrings and the beautiful necklace I got for the givy is amazing. ~great everything! Thank you~ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯 Loved all my items & fast shipping!! Will definitely be back♥️♥️♥️ amazing as always sweetheart best on whatnot