Reviews (5,125)Beautiful items and perfectly packed Absolutely amazing! Shipped so fast and the items are incredible my friend!! I love your shows and you are just a fantastic human! Thanks so much!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ 10 out of 10, always! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Beautiful giveaway! Thank you! 💕 Hi, I recieved my package of polish pottery. love the vibrant colors!😊 Expertly packed and quick shipping! Highly recommend! Great finds, and shipped with so much care, and super fast! Definitely recommend this seller! What an amazing transaction packing was flawless, shipping fast and reliable the pieces unimaginable I appreciate you the road less traveled 🖤 Arrived quickly and packaged securely Love both of my items! Thank you so much for the incredible packaging job, everything arrived safe and in perfect condition. This was my first purchase but definitely not my last! I loved everything I received this week! This seller is very inspiring re: life! Always a great outlook. Quick ship! very nice creamer. thank you! In love with my new vintage treasure. The copper scuttle looks amazing on top of my moody dark bookcase. Thank you so much for offering a wish list item of mine. The patina is gorgeous!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Arrived intact and same as shown on live. Great books! 📚 Thank you so much arrived safe and packed great❤️❤️ Love all my goodies and great packing TYSM