Reviews (122)Amazing seller with STEALS! Thank you!🙏 Great shopping experience! Love her shows and everything I’ve purchased! I always get compliments!! One of my favorites!! Thank you!! Everything is always so beautiful! Great brands and great seller! Highly recommend! ❤️ Really enjoyed your show, great items, great deals, fast shipping. Thank you 😊 I always love everything I get from this seller. Her and her daughter are absolutely amazing!!! Thank ya’ll for everything. Always has the nicest stuff! Highly recommend 🤍 Perfect. Just as described. Thank you I absolutely love everything I get from this seller. She has the cutest thrifted clothes. They are always exactly as described on camera. I have never gotten anything that wasn’t as described. Thank you so much for being such an amazing seller on our platform. One shirt had pit stains I wasn’t aware of. Over all everything else was as described. I always love everything that I get from this seller. She absolutely never ever disappoints. If you want great quality at total affordable prices… this is the seller that you need to watch. Go in and tell her that Kimain sent you. You will be so glad that you did!!! Oh crud I just gave ya’ll my secret… that means more people that will be trying to out bid me. lol!!! It’s all good!!! it was like an early Christmas today. I was so excited to get the clothes. I can't wait to wear them. Items were just as described. Will purchase from this seller again. Such nice tops for work, thank you!