Reviews (550)recieved me package with my items.... won teas and a plastic straw. my items were packaged in a plastic bag maker and not in s box so the straw broke. not very smart knowing how usps treats packages. I’m so sorry your free item broke. I got 9 and one wasn’t marked what it is. I thought it was a 10 for $10 or am I wrong? Hey! If you ever get any unmarked, it’s a mystery flavor! If you’re missing, please let me know and we can take care of it! 🫶🏻 The very best loaded tea sellers on whatnot. Never got it.
Hi Lacy! You marked your order as picked up on the one you’re stating you did not get. Please message me to rectify this! If you send me the tea I ordered that I never received I will remove this review. I have messaged you several times for several days with no response. I have given you plenty of days to fix this issue. 5 sour teas had not been sentI contacted them with no response I asked for a refund. later I was contacted by someone saying they could send out the teas or refund my money I said they could send them out that would fine then no need to cancel my order. 2 days later the offer me a partial refund I did not except then they send me out a return label so send back the items I never received then they would give me a full refund. I messaged them on this with no response I contacted what not and was issued a refund. Will not be ordering from them. there product comparison to others are weak had 2 use to packets for 1 tea. Hi! You were offered a partial refund as only part of your full order was missing & we got a request of wanting a refund. Which was submitted 😊 Thank you. It arrived quickly Loved it so much! Thank you! Great communication when issue arrived! Good job! I did not receive all that I ordered. I waited until I tried the teas before leaving this review so it is a complete picture. Shipping and customer support are both terrible and non existent. they printed a lable within a day of purchase but didn't drop it off (almost 2 weeks later) until I spent 3 days messaging them about it before they finally said my messages went to their SPAM folder...on whatnot? I received only part of my order, teas but no cup so I sent a support request again where they ignored it for 48 hours and Whatnot forced a refund. The teas are just ok, anything I say about that will just be a matter of opinion/preference. But there is a reason they have a 56% rating for customer support. Thank you for the kid water giveaway to go with my kid water sales. My kid loves the waters and is such a picky person so the added protein helps!
quick. cant wait to try them! Thank you! Tried the Berry Bombshell. Delicious!! The loaded coffee is amazing! I'm drinking the moon rain now and it's very good! Thank you so much for the giveaway! The best spooky bundle! Thank you!! 🧡 Cotton Candy is so good!!!!! 🤗🥰