Reviews (116)I mean, what can I say? I've been to thousands of whatnot shows, and this is the first one where I got 9 knives. For the buyers giveaway, it was absolutely insane, and I was totally lucky to be they're at the right time, the right place. watch out for these guys. They're gonna be big roma, fun show and definitely worth taking a look Thank you for the service Nice blade good weight on it as well Great items, Shipping was fast also, packaging was secure. Thanks again Each knife is amazing, the giveaway stickers are awesome as well. Thank you and I will do business with you again. Great knives! Great buys!!! Thanks thesliceguys!!! Love the knife came in perfect condition. Definitely gonna take good care of it and definitely be coming back for more. nice knife for a reasonable price Thanks for the deal and givy! 10/10 knife quality! Super excited torecieve my package. Seller did an amazing job packaging and the shipment time was very fast. I recommend this seller to anyone on Whatnot. Awesome Knives Fantastic Seller Fast Shipper Thanks for the deal and givy! Love the knife, it ever came with a fire stick,(yes I know I forgot what it’s called.) Quick delivery and sharp to Thank you for a great product and fast shipping Great knives and great guy!! Thanks!!! Amazing Items 🔥 Amazing Show 🔥 Thank you for the feedback!