Reviews (183)Great cards, great prices, and great person 5/5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Another great purchase! This is my third time buying from you and you never disappoint. Everything was exactly as described, shipping was quick, and the whole experience was smooth. Definitely recommend and I’ll be back again! In life you are lucky to meet certain ppl. I was lucky to meet Mike. Honest, great cards, & VALUE. Tap in with him, I highly recommend it. Amazing shows, cards, and great guy! 🙏 Great cards, awesome streamer! Thx! Awesome deals!!! Keep the heat turned up! My items were packaged perfectly. Very fast delivery. Can’t wait for the next show!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love hanging out in his show. Great cards and great time! Great show with great deals and fast shipping. thesoberchristianvetSeller
I’m definitely trying to make it a good show with great deals for everyone! Thanks for the review 🙏🏻 Awesome Elly DeLa Cruz card for Givvy! Awesome Shipping! Awesome Seller!thesoberchristianvetSeller
Glad you enjoyed the card and thanks for the great review! Clean card….fast delivery…package well for delivery….Appreciate the givvvythesoberchristianvetSeller
🙂🙂 thanks for the awesome review! 🙏🏻 Quick delivery up here to Alaska. Items received were properly packaged. Thank you very much for the amazing deals. I will definitely be a returning buyer. thesoberchristianvetSeller
Let’s goooo! Glad you had a good experience 🙂 Awesome show! Great cards and great givvys!thesoberchristianvetSeller
Truly appreciate the compliment and review 🙏🏻🤙🏻🙂 thank you, very much appreciatedthesoberchristianvetSeller
Right back at you!