Reviews (17)Great lookin hat! Even better in person! Will definitely be looking for more! Fantastic! I love when I can provide a positive shopping experience! The cutest givyyy everThat’s wonderful!!! Thank you for being there! 💜 Loved everything excellent seller I’m so happy that you love everything!!! Thank you! 💜 Got all my school goodies for my office back to school donation drive!! Tysm! Fast shipping!!That’s great! I’m so happy that I could be a part of your donation drive! Thank you! 💜 Such a fun show! Tysm for the deals! Super fast shipping. The top is amazing; wearing to work!!🥰❤️I’m so glad you love the top! Thank you so much! 💜 Thank you Susan for my amazing items! Such a fantastic host. Fast fast shipping. Susan is a joy to hang with. Don’t miss her shows. Make sure to pop in and say hi and browse her shop. 💕I’m so happy you love everything! Thank you so much for your kind words! 💕 Thank you for the givvy!! Thank you for hanging out with me and your support! It means so much to me! 💕 Love these bracelets!! I’m so happy you love them as much as I do! Thank you for sharing your excitement! 💜