Reviews (201)I’m very happy with my purchase! The squishies were great and exactly what I bid on! Thank you so much so kind !!! Always a great experience buying from them :) We appreciate it!! Thank you so much 😊 Amazing seller & fast shipping! Thank you so much!! We appreciate you ♥️♥️ Perfect. Thank you. Thank you!! We appreciate the review ♥️ Exactly what I ordered! RMS dumplings! They also threw in a freebie gift! Thank you so much! My daughter is going to love them!Thank you so so much! Enjoy 😊 Thanks for all the cool squishy’s! Love watching your show. Super fast shipping! Thank you 💙 love the givvy and banana!! Great dupe! - yellow glitter cube
Glad you are enjoying it!! Thank you ♥️ Cutsie givvy thank you so much 🥰🥰 Item popped upon arrival possibly due to the heat while shipping. I’m so sorry this happened!! Which item was it? My daughter was super happy with her new squishies! My grandson loves this duck and so do IWe love our ducks! Enjoy! free and is actually rly cute! tysm guys:3
Woohoo!! Enjoy the givvy! Small and I thought I got 2 but I didn't my bad lolHi, Andrea. Sorry about that! I hope you still enjoyed it. Thank you! Fast delivery! Thank you for the review ♥️ It was fast shipping and good quality!
Thank you for the kind review ♥️ Thank you! Thank you for the review ♥️