Reviews (496)Very fun show!! Won the side game wow flake. It’s absolutely gorgeous. Packaged with so much care and it’s very appreciated!! Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome seller!!! Packaging was perfect!!! Awesome sellers 💯. everything exactly as described and they have amazing givys! If you message this seller with anything other than praise, they will apparently block you!!! I messaged them about a comment that was made about an item being so old, that they were amazed they still had the cheap little thing in stock!!! And about a 50 cent gumball machine prize on their "great" wheel!! I guess they didn't want to hear it, so they blocked me! Oh well, truth hurts. Unless you want to be ripped off, I would find another seller!! Thank you sooooo much and I love the buyers givy I won Thank you for everything. Fast shipping. Will definitely purchase from them again. Great seller. Thank you for everything. What an amazing giveaway! I love your shows! Thank you! AWESOME SHOW!!! Thank you for Ella’s Xtra Birthday surprise!!! She will be so excited!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Omgosh you guys are amazing 🥹🫶🏻 Thank you so so much for my package, I was absolutely floored when I opened it! I can’t thank you enough 🫶🏻 My kids were screaming with joy as well, what an amazing gift! Can’t wait for your next show, you know I’ll always be there to support 🥰🥳 I am so grateful 🥹 Great seller. Fast shipping. Definitely recommend. fast shipping and safely packaged! thanks 😊 Thank you so much Squish kid! This was a fun experience! The prices are dependent on if others bid, so bid at your own risk for the risk of not getting what you want and paying for more than they are worth. But as for the items they are authentic, as shown, as described. The packaging was done with care and the shipping was fast. I will be back to watch as it was fun, and thankfully I only got 1 duplicate from the wheel. I am also thankful the seller included 1 more freebie in my package since it was a large order. My family will be loving these! Thank you for selling to me!