Reviews (227)I’ve gotten a lot of different things from her and it’s always come on time and she’s always been the best with communication. Prices are such a steal, everything always comes just as said! 10/10 recommend☺️ Perfect condition! Thank you 😊 Amazing the best ! Brand new and for an amazing price . First time to purchase and I love my items! Tha n you!❤️❤️ obsessed by far my favorite thing I’ve bought on this app! 💗💗 the best goodies for the best deals! Love all my scubas! Thanks for the amazing deals! Great deal! Thank you! Will definitely buy from her again! Everything was fantastic!! Beautiful item! Fast shipping. Thank you. She is so sweet and helpful!!
Excellent and fast shipping! Thank you the cutest grab! always has great deals and the best finds. fast shipping. everything came fast and it was all super cute! Love these items. Thank you ☺️