Reviews (982)Not my first time leaving a review! Thank you for holding onto that Bauhaus cd for me to complete my collection. Great seller. Unbelievable purchase of some toys I’ve been hunting for. Glad I stumbled in here when I did. Great seller!! arrived quick and packed very secure!! Thank youu so so much for my classics!!! 😍😍😍❤️ Great stream Items as described and packaged well to ship. Recommend seller Great show, great items at great prices. Three greats = amazing! Nice variety of books for everyone!! Im extremely happy with my purchase. All my CD’s were packed securely and arrived with zero issues. All the CD’s played and were extremely clean. I love that the seller shows the condition of the disc’s and cleans the disc’s. He takes pride in what he sells and is NOT selling junk. I’m looking forward to future shows. I Highly recommend this seller. both CDs arrived in perfect shape! thank you! awesome seller thank you. excellent condition 💿 💿! thank you Such cool books. Looking forward to the next one! All the CD’s were packed very securely and were in great condition no scratches at all. I played through every cd and not one issue. I appreciate that the host/seller shows the condition of each disc so I know exactly what I’m purchasing. I will definitely be purchasing from this seller again. Great stream and as described packaged well to ship recommend seller Packing was secure! I received all my cds, exactly as shown and described. I appreciate it! Thank you.