Reviews (347)Awesome vintage pickups, great pricing, excellent packaging! Great cards and superior custome service!!! Cards are packaged to prevent damage. Thank you all again!! Tallgrass made sure all our cards came to us safe and sound. the packageing is top notch. Thank you for helping me getting crads for the kids! Sir Grassy & Boss Siela are the most amazing, caring, and genuine people you will ever meet. Their hearts are so big, and Im blessed to know them. My packages are always shipped with the utmost care, and I always feel welcome, even when Im sick! If you want somewhere fun to chill, great prices, fast shipping - This IS THE #1 CHANNEL ON ALL OF WHATNOT. I promise you 🧡 👻 🐝🖤 😈 Awesome card. Thank you 🙏 Another order shipped safely and soundly, you really can't BEEt this service! Shipped EXTREMELY WELL went above and beyond to ensure the cards got here without being damaged , will buy from again ! Excellent stream and perfect packing!! My cards arrived safely!! I absolutely love everything I received, and I’m really excited about a specific few I was given! Thank you so much!! ❤️❤️ 10/10 Thanks for the Victor's Fun stream with great vibes, and a great community. If you have questions or requests the seller will help you to the best of his ability, and real effort is made to make everyone feel welcome. Cards were shipped quickly and were very safely packaged. Best show on Whatnot, guarun-BEEd!thetallgrasscollectiblesSeller
You better BEElieve it 🤘 Grassyyyy is the BEE’s KNEES!!! 😈 thetallgrasscollectiblesSeller
🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 1000000000% WHOLE VIBES! THIS IS THE REAL #1 SHOW, HOST, etc on WHATNOT! The real number 1 for everything. Honest, Dependable, Reliable & Genuine. He cares for everyone, not for the money - he wants to get palworld to everyone who he can! thetallgrasscollectiblesSeller
🙏🙏🙏 TYSM!!! Tysm everything came great Great stream, good stream vibes, quick shipping and beautiful cards All the minty goodies & beyond fair prices! Amazing energy and vibes as well!!! Absolutely pheeeennnommmenallllll!!!! Awesome streamer, chill dude, great to his customers, amazing packaging, quick shipping! Very well packaged! Came at a timely manner! Host was very enjoyable to watch, was kept entertained.