Reviews (135)CAME SO FAST LOVE EVERYTHING LITERALLY THE BEST GIRLIE EVER It is the best; I absolutely love it, thank you so much, girl. Sweetest cutest givy ever! Love <3 Super cute! Mom loved it as a gift! I HAVE WORN EVERY PIECE AND THAT SAYS SOMETHING CAUSE IM A RESELLER! these are alllll personals of mine now Such a fun seller!! Thank you so much! Love these cute tees! Arrived quickly, packaged with care. Thank you! 💖 MY ISO JEANS! Loved this purchase so much and very fast shipping Very happy with this purchase fast shipping
Senua's jewelry is soo gorge, the necklaces that came in look much better in person!! ❤️😘 amazing earrings & fast shipping thank you!!! Great pieces, all in good condition, and shipping was fast! Def will shop again 🫶🏻 Everything came as described! This girl has such a friendly vibe! I love her enthusiasm and energy! TYSM FOR THE GIVVY AS WELL I LOVE HER 🍩 I absolutely love everything, all fits perfectly & shipping/delivery was super quick!! Seller is super sweet with amazing energy, will definitely buy from again!! Thanks girl 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Queen status thank you for the givy so cutie. Fast shipping and the coolest shirt! 🌞 Suchhh a cute tee and amazing energy on live!!! She’s such a genuine seller. Thank you 😭😭🫶 Im so happy, I love my new scream T-shirt and map dress! They are both even cuter in person! 🥰💕Aayyyeee see i knew you’d like those pieces!! Especially that NYC one!!! 🤩🤩 thanks again for shopping with me and vibing out 🥹🫶🏼🩵 Tetra is such a character and I love it 😝 even if you don't buy anything she is still entertaining to watch!! I loved the fashion pieces I got from her and can't wait to wait to wear them for fall ❤️❤️Awww thank you for saying that Lilac!! 😭🫶🏼🥹 you’re a gem! And it’s always fun to be able to vive out with you guys and just have fun!! I enjoy it so much and cant wait to see how you style your stuff hopefully! 🤩