Reviews (51)Great host with wonderful selection of sizes and items. Thank you. Lovely clothing and sweet seller She is soooo sweet and you can tell she puts a lot of thought into her items and her packaging is sooo precious. She also shipped fast! Thanks so much! Always the best things! Thank you for the giveaway also! 🫶🏼 Quick shipping! Love the jacket I love my Items from thriftedfarmhouse! Wonderful vendor with cute clothing. thethriftedfarmhouseSeller
💕thank you! I’m so happy you love them! Thank you so much for great finds!!thethriftedfarmhouseSeller
🩷🤍🩷I appreciate you shopping with me! Love it all! Packaging is so adorable! I’ll be shopping again soon. 🫶🏼thethriftedfarmhouseSeller
Thanks so much, Carli! 🤍🩷🤍☺️ Thank you for the beautiful items and the equally wonderful packaging. Your show was a pleasure to watch. thethriftedfarmhouseSeller
☺️💕thank you so much! Items are amazing! And was definitely packaged with love💕thethriftedfarmhouseSeller
☺️🩷🤍🩷I appreciate you shopping with me! Thank you so much. Love all of my items and as always..packaged so neatly. thethriftedfarmhouseSeller
🩷🤍🩷☺️I appreciate you shopping with me! Just as described. Super fast shipper!thethriftedfarmhouseSeller
☺️💕thank you so much! Thank you so much for these amazing pieces!! You're the sweetest!!thethriftedfarmhouseSeller
🩷💕🩷thank you so much! LovedthethriftedfarmhouseSeller
🩷🤍🩷☺️ Fantastic seller and great first show! Customer service is top notch!
thethriftedfarmhouseSeller
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review ☺️☺️💕I appreciate you shopping with me! I’m so happy with my purchase, beautiful dress I love it. Fantastic price too. Thank you 🙏 thethriftedfarmhouseSeller
It makes me so happy to hear that you love it 😊 💕 I truly appreciate you shopping with me! Have a wonderful evening! Very sweet new seller! Item was as described! Shipping was not long. Will be back! Packaging was cute!thethriftedfarmhouseSeller
☺️💕Thanks so much for such a kind review! I appreciate you! 😁thethriftedfarmhouseSeller
☺️☺️💕Thanks so much for shopping with me Exactly as described, shipped in a timely fashion. Would order again! thethriftedfarmhouseSeller
Thank you SO much for shopping with me ☺️I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review 💕Have a great weekend! Thank you so much for all my pieces!! can't wait to wear them 😍thethriftedfarmhouseSeller
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review 💕I’m SO happy you love them! I truly appreciate you shopping with me!