Reviews (534)Always top notch!
Thank you so much! My tree and bobbins arrived in careful packaging. I put the thrifted tree sticker on the bottom of my tree. 🥰 Such a unique vintage find!
I absolutely love these antique doorknobs! I purchased two—one black and one brown—and they have so much character and charm. I’m using them as decorative pieces with my collection of antique and vintage books, and they are exactly the little bit of history I was looking for. They arrived just as expected, and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Such a fun find for anyone who loves decorating with pieces that have a story! ❤️ Love my items, thank you! 🤍 Everything was packed so well, it took me forever to unwrap my goodies!!! Everything was beautiful and Sharon is a doll! I’ll bookmark her shows from here on out! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 loved everything I purchased from lady God Bless her Items are always packed well. Fast shipped! Perfect and fast shipping! Thank you! One of my favorite sellers!! Highly recommend!! Sharon, thank you for sharing from your stash of buttons! Super variety of buttons for me to use and admire. I love it Sharon thank you! I had just said how I needed something for my butter pats! As always great packing and fast shipping!! Need to be a little more careful with packaging items. And 18 inch round basket does not fit well in a 14 1/2 inch wide box. The basket arrived completely curled and does not sit flat like the tray it is supposed to be. Everything was perfect besides stickers put on by the seller, one was hard to get off, it would’ve been fine if it was placed on the back of the plate instead of the front. Packed carefully. Arrived safely! Love this seller! Love my items, thank you so much! 🤍 everything came wrapped great and survived the trip 😊 love my items thank you 😊 Such a great seller! Her shows are fun and she has new stuff daily! Stop in! You’ll be glad you did! She is so cute! Thank you for the great care in packaging!! And fast shipping! Love both of them! Packaged to ensure safe shipping! Thank you! Love Sharon she is the best ty So pleased with my purchase. Packaged well! Sweet seller and great show.